The blue box consists of :
1. Pork sausage roll with tomato ketchup
2. Pork dumpling
3. "Fish" sausages
4. Broccoli (with cheese) and lettuce
And watermelon cuts for recess.
Here the recipe :
PORK SAUSAGE ROLLS
6 sheets frozen puff pastry
salt and pepper
600g pork mince
1 carrot, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
White sesame seeds for the sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 190C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Mix pork mince, grated carrot, garlic and egg together and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut each pastry sheet in half. Form 1/2 cup amounts into a long sausage shape and place onto one edge of each sheet of pastry. Roll up to enclose. Glaze outside of pastry with egg wash and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
3. Cut into small bite size pieces (5-6 per roll)and place onto trays.
4. Cook for 15 -20 minutes until golden brown.
Similar tools for today post :