Thursday 1 August 2013

Lady Bug, Fishes, and Rilakkuma Croissant Bento


My kids love croissant so much. They used to eat it with ham and cheese. So why not put their favourite in their lunch box. They must be very thrilled!
Because this croissant was quite big, I cut it into three, and made them two little fish and one Rilakkuma.


For my kindy son, I prepared :
1. "Two cute fishes" croissant (ham & cheese croissant with eggsheet and nori)
2. "Fish" shaped jelly
3. Two halves of hard boiled egg
4. "Lady bug" Granny Smith apple (egg sheet and nori for the details)
5. Lettuce and baby carrot



For my year 2 son, I prepared :
1. "Rilakkuma" croissant (ham & cheese croissant with eggsheet and nori)
2. "Seashell" shaped jelly
3. Chicken nuggets
4. Broccoli, lettuce and baby carrot

No comments:

Post a Comment