Tuesday 27 August 2013

Twin Lions


My mom is visiting me from overseas, and we had fun making bento together :)
Details as below :



I made this one for my eldest son, it consists of :
1. Lion sandwich (filled with strawberry jam with cheese, nori, and carrot for the face)
2. "Penguin" sausages (nori and corn as beak and eyes)
3. Car-shaped jelly
4. Pork dumplings
5. Lettuce



My mom made this one for my little one. It consists of :
1. Lion sandwich (filled with strawberry jam with cheese and nori for the face)
2. "Crab" sausage
3. Fish-shaped jelly
4. Pork dumpling
5. Kiwi fruit
6. Lettuce

2 comments:

  1. so sweet of your mum hands on together with you! Must have lots of fun going on :D Great Lions bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are indeed, reminds me the old days when we were cooking together back home. Thanks for your lovely comment Karen :)

      Delete