Friday 31 May 2013

Tangled Sausage Bento

  I just got this idea from the internet, and am so eager to try. It turns out to be so cute. This is how to make it :


 Insert some dried angel hair pasta (or spaghetti) inside sausage cuts. And then boil them until al dente.


Here is the result. I cooked them with garlic, a squirt of lemon juice, and chop parsley. You can put in sour cream as well if you like. 



The kids love it because it looks tangled and unique. So I saved some for their bento.


For my little one, I prepared :
1. Tangled sausage pasta
2. Corn on the cob
3. Hard boiled egg
4. "Butterfly" cheese sliced
5. Carrot sticks
6. Kiwi fruit


And for my eldest one, I prepared :
1. Tangled sausage pasta
2. Corn on the cob
3. Hard boiled egg
4. Carrot sticks
5. Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment