Tuesday 7 May 2013

Baby and Zebra Onigiri



The beginning of term 2.The boys have been recharged, and so ready to go to school :)
I prepared Baby and Zebra onigiri for them. Detail as below :

                                                                                                           

For my eldest son, the lunch box consists of :
1. Zebra onigiri (white steamed rice, nori, black sesame seed and eggsheet)
2. Two little cute penguin (sausage, corn, black sesame seed and eggsheet)
3. Baby corn and ham stir fried
4. Battered fried pork
5. Broccoli


For my little one, I prepared :
1. "Baby" ham & cheese sandwich (ham, cheese, eggsheet, and nori)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Hard boiled egg (I cut it with flower cutter and decorated it with eggsheet and black sesame seed)
4. Zucchini slices and carrot sticks
5. Octopus sausage




No comments:

Post a Comment