Thursday 16 May 2013

Ninjago and Cloud Baby


Inspired by Ninjago from Lego games and Cloudbabies from ABC2 TV channel.
Details as below :


I can't help loving this cute cloud baby when I accompany my kids watching this new TV program - Cloudbabies - as the picture quality & creativity are so good.
In this bento (for my little one) I prepared :
1. Cloud baby mini croissant (ham & cheese croissant, eggsheet, and nori)
2. Salmon nuggets (with grated carrot in it)
3. Corn on the cob
4. Mandarin & grapes
5. Carrot flower and leak leaf as divider



For my eldest son, Ninjago is the best :) It consists of :
1. Kai - Ninjago sandwich (ham & cheese sandwich, eggsheet, nori, and bread crust)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Salmon nuggets (with grated carrot in it)
4. Halves boiled egg
5. Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment