Tuesday 7 October 2014

Tuna Sandwich and Mini Croissants


I got the tuna sandwich recipe from my friend. It is quite easy to make and tastes yummy. Here is the recipe :

TUNA SANDWICH

Ingredients :
1 pack of wholemeal sandwich bread
1 tin of tuna
a quarter of white onion, diced
1/2 bottle of mayonnaise

Method :
1. Mix well the ingredients altogether.
2. Get two slices of wholemeal sandwich bread and spread the tuna mixture on one side, and cover with the other side of the bread.
3. Repeat the process for the rest of the sandwich bread.



For my eldest son I prepared :
1. Tuna sandwich
2. Corn on the cob
3. Egg omelet
4. Carrot sticks
5. Apple for recess



And for my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Ham and cheese mini croissants
2. Strip cheese
3. Corn on the cob
4. Carrot sticks
5. Banana for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment