Saturday 25 October 2014

The Nightmare Before Christmas & The Pumpkin Wizard


Another Halloween-themed bento, inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas movie. The nori cutting took quite some time, I had to do the other bento in fast mode :) Luckily I have that wizard hat from Bento USA. It really saves time without compromising the cuteness.



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. The night before christmas sandwich (ham & cheese sandwich, nori, and egg-white)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Leek leaf for baran
5. Apple "rabbit"


For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. The pumpkin wizard sandwich (ham & cheese sandwich and carrot)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Carrot sticks and leek leaf for baran
5. Banana for recess

Bento tools for this post :


2 comments: