I'm glad to be able to participate in Halloween blog hop with my fellow friends in Bento Bloggers and Friends. This time, I used egg-sheet to create the Casper and the yellow background for the pumpkin witch. My eldest son gave a brilliant idea to stick the witch's hat inside the sandwich, so it looked like the pumpkin witch was wearing the hat for real.
For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Casper-themed ham and cheese sandwich (white egg-sheet, nori, and cheese)
2. Halloween "pumpkin" (carrot and nori).
3. Corn on the cob
4. Carrot and kiwi slices
5. Milk jelly and nata de coco
6. Vanilla yogurt
And for my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Pumpkin witch ham & cheese sandwich (yellow egg-sheet, nori and decorative witch's hat)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Kiwi fruit for recess
Happy halloween...and I hope you enjoy this post :). Please continue the blog hop to the wonderful work of art from Bento Monster by clicking the button below :