Thursday 1 May 2014

Dragon's Kingdom Bento



 My eldest son won coloring competition on the Easter holiday, and he got a family pass to Adventure World (a theme park in Western Australia) and a showbag for his prize. We had great fun there, so I thought of making Dragon's Kingdom (one of the attraction sites there) bento for him and his brother this time.



That's Yarli the dragon for the idea. Details as below :



For my 7 years old son, I prepared :
1. Strawberry jam sandwich with Yarli on top (eggsheet, cheese, crabstick, and nori)
2. Hard boiled egg with crabstick "heart" on it.
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Rockmelon cuts for recess




For my  years old son, I prepared :
1. Strawberry jam sandwich with cheese, carrot and black sesame seed on top
2. Hard boiled egg with Dragon''s Kingdom eggsheet letters.
3. Milo cereal
4. Milk jelly with nata de coco
5. Banana for recess

Bento tools I used for this post :


   

No comments:

Post a Comment