Monday 12 May 2014

Hatched Chicks Bento


The good thing I love about bento is that I can serve similar types of food the next day, with totally different presentations. So the kids will still be having fun every time they open the lid. There are always surprise factor and unique experience for them to enjoy their meals.

Details as below :



For my pre-primary son, I prepared :
1. Chicken and broccoli nugget (recipe in here) and tomato ketchup
2. Zucchini parmesan ball (recipe in here)
3. "Hatching chick" hard boiled egg
4. Corn on the cob with carrot "flower" and black sesame seed
5. "Crab" sausage
6. Lettuce
7. Banana for recess



For my Year 3 son, I prepared :
 1. Chicken and broccoli nuggets (recipe in here) and BBQ sauce
2. "Hatched chick" hard boiled egg
4. Corn on the cob
5. "Tulip" sausage
6. Lettuce
7. Banana for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment