Saturday 10 May 2014

Penguin Families


Yay! I found cute penguin fish cakes at my favorite shop in the city and instantly wanted to use them for my kids' bento. They look so attractive, don't they ? :)
I laid them on top of the mini stuffed potato casserole. You may find the recipe here.



So for my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Mini stuffed potato casserole with pink "penguin" fish cake on top
2. "Penguin" hard boiled egg (egg, nori, carrot, corn, and angel hair pasta)
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Corn on the cob
5. Watermelon cuts for recess



And for my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Mini stuffed potato casserole with yellow "penguin" fish cake on top
2. "Penguin" hard boiled egg (egg, nori, carrot, corn, and angel hair pasta)
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Corn on the cob
5. Broccoli and cheese on top
6 Banana for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment