Sunday 16 March 2014

Tuna Bake and Rice Cracker Bento


My boys have different taste buds. My eldest son is more adventurous, he's willing to try something new, while the youngest is quite the opposite. Unlike his big brother, he is not really fond of eggs, but he loves smoked salmon so much. Every now and then, I try to introduce him broader options, and with bento lunches, I find it easier to do that.



For my eldest son, the bento consists of :
1. Tuna bake (puff pastry, tuna, capsicum, button mushroom, and cheese)
2. Corn on the cob
3. "Party clown" hard boiled egg (egg, nori, and carrot)
4. Carrot sticks and green unseeded grapes
5. Segmented orange for recess




And for my little one, the bento consists of :
1. Cruskits rice cracker with sour cream, smoked salmon, and dill
2. Corn on the cob
3. Carrot sticks and green unseeded grapes
4. Banana for recess

Similar bento tools I used for today post :



No comments:

Post a Comment