Happy New Year! This is my first post in 2016 and I'm so excited to share you this recipe. I made the Prawn, Mango, and Avocado Salad for our Christmas gathering, and it became a hit. The flavour combination of prawn and mango was so incredibly delicious!
Here I share you the recipe :
Prawn, Mango, and Avocado Salad
400g cooked tiger prawns
2 mangoes, cut into 2cm cubes
2 avocados, cut into 2cm cubes
1 organic baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
1 garlic, finely chopped
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Peel and devein the prawns. Place in a bowl with mango, avocado and baby cos lettuce leaves.
2. Grate the zest of half a lemon, then juice the rest of the lemon.
3. Place the lemon zest and juice in a small bottle with lid, together with the coriander, chilli, garlic, salt, and olive oil.
4. Shake the bottle until the ingredients mixed well.
5. Pour over prawn mixture and toss to combine.
6. Sprinkle black pepper on top.