Friday 7 February 2014

Sushi Variety



We went to a sushi train restaurant last week, and it was really fun! My kids loved to watch all the foods going round and round like on the train track. I really love to see so many varieties of sushi, especially the inside out sushi roll, which is also known as California Uramaki.  This sushi is unique as the rice that wraps the nori.. Here is the link on how to make it.

Now, for my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Three types of sushi with baby corn, asparagus, crab sticks, and carrot filling. 
2. Ham "flower"
3. Broccoli and asparagus
4. Milk jelly with nata de coco
5. "Checker" apple


And for my little one, I prepared :
1. Uramaki sushi rolls
2. Sausages
3. Broccoli and carrot sticks
4. Milk jelly with nata de coco
5. "Rabbit" apples

No comments:

Post a Comment