Saturday 22 February 2014

Boys with the Winter Hats


I'm glad that my little son is willing to have rice for his lunch box. Before that, he never wanted rice because it's difficult to eat. But he can't resist to have this cute onigiri for school :) 
Meanwhile, my eldest son is the biggest fan of rice, in many forms (sushi, onigiri, fried rice, etc).

And because it's round shape, this onigiri is easy to hold, and my little one said he had no problem eating it.



For my Year 3 son, the bento consists of :
1. A boy with winter hat (onigiri with salmon furikake filling, nori, ketcup, and hat foodpick)
2. Maling Guo Long
3. Stir fried baby corn, egg and mushroom
4. Kale leaf and "flower" carrot
5. Corn on the cob
6. Grapes
7. Rockmelon cuts for recess



For my pre-primary son, the bento consists of :
1.  A boy with winter hat (onigiri with salmon furikake filling, nori, ketcup, and hat foodpick)
2. Maling Guo Long
3. Stir fried baby corn, egg and mushroom
4. Kale leaf and "flower" carrot
5. Corn on the cob
6. Ham "flower"
7. Kiwi fruit for recess

Foodpicks that I used :


No comments:

Post a Comment