Monday 15 June 2015

Stamped Wrap Bento


My kids love wraps. This time I presented the wraps in more attractive style, used nori and sliced cheese as stamps and decorated them with eggsheet. Firstly, I cut the nori with corrugated scissor, then cut the sliced cheese with corrugated knife. Make them slightly smaller than the nori. Then I cut the eggsheet with the help of bento cutters (pictures & link below). That's it!




Details as below :


For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Chicken wraps (chicken, carrots, tomato, lettuce, bbq sauce, ham & cheese)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Carrot sticks
5. Watermelon cuts for recess



For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Chicken wraps (chicken, carrots, tomato, lettuce, bbq sauce, ham & cheese)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Carrot sticks
5. "Checker and rabbit" apple cuts for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment