Tuesday 17 February 2015

Colorful Bento


This type of bento does not take long time to prepare. Bento does not have to be too complicated. I've done most of the works on the weekend (like baking the scrolls, making the fish balls & datemaki, and also boiling the broccoli), then kept them in the freezer until needed. For extra cuteness, foodpicks will come very handy.



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Bacon and cheese scroll (recipe here)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Fried fish ball
4. Datemaki (sweet rolled omelette)
5. "Penguin" sausages (cheese, black sesame seed, carrot, and sausage)
6. Broccoli and carrot sticks
7. Green seedless grapes for recess



And for my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Bacon and cheese scroll 
2. Corn on the cob
3. Fried fish balls
4."Penguin" sausages (cheese, black sesame seed, carrot, and sausage)
5. Carrot sticks
6. Green seedless grapes for recess


Similar tools for this post :



   

No comments:

Post a Comment