Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Books


Today's bento are very easy to make. With bento, we can help our children to read as well. This time I just folded sandwich into two and stuffed it in with ham and cheese. Then I put cheese and words made out of carrot on top of the sandwich.


For my little one, I prepared :
1. "Book" ham and cheese sandwich
2. Chicken and egg rolls
3. "Octopus and crab" sausages
4. Cucumber and carrot sticks
5. Apple and banana cuts for recess


And for my eldest one, I prepared :
1. "I love math" ham and cheese sandwich
2. Chicken and egg rolls
3. "Octopus" sausage
4. Broccoli with cheese and carrot sticks
5. Apple and banana cuts for recess

I love this bento tools (as below) because it produces tiny letters that is very suitable for bento.



No comments:

Post a Comment