Thursday 10 July 2014

Bento & co International competition 2014


I'm joining Bento & co International bento competition 2014. The theme was : “ Our Ingredients, Your Bento ”

Contestants should prepare a bento with the following ingredients :
Potato, tomato, carrot, broccoli, rice, eggs, chicken (or tofu for vegetarians), and one ingredient of your choice.

In my bento version, I put onigiri with nori, carved carrots, "flower" tomatoes, eggs, potato patties, all parts of broccoli (florets, leaves and stems), and chicken galantine.


Although I did not win this time, I'm happy that I'm able to participate and I congratulated all the winners. You can cast your vote for the 10 finalist in this link. Voting ends on Monday, July 14th.

Happy voting!




2 comments:

  1. Love your carrot carved and all the broccoli stems!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I have lots of fun in making them :)

      Delete