Friday 1 November 2013

Mr.Frankenstein and Count Dracula


Another Halloween theme, Mr. Frankenstein and Count Dracula. Happy halloween everyone, hope you get lots of treats, not tricks :)



I made Count Dracula bento for my little one, it consists of :
1. Ham & cheese croissant with Count Dracula picture on it, I cut it from nori and used cheese for the face and buttons, and black sesame seed for the eyes.
2. Corn on the cob
3. Kiwi fruit
4. Red grapes
5. Carrot "flower" and lettuce



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Ham & cheese croissant with Mr. Frankenstein picture on it. Again I cut it from nori and used cheese and black sesame seed for the face and eyes.
2. Corn kernel (instead of corn on the cob, easier for him to eat, as he just lost his front tooth)
3. "Ghost" hard boiled egg with nori for eyes and mouth
4. Cheese and ham rolls
5. Asparagus, carrot sticks, and lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment