Friday 22 March 2013

Easter Rabbits and Hatching Egg


I baked a few dinner rolls stuffed with bacon and cheese yesterday, and put aside two pieces for kids bento's today.




For my little one, I prepared :
1. Baked dinner roll with cheese and bacon
2. Hard boiled egg decorated with cute bunny rabbit
3. Homemade chicken nuggets and "tulip" sausage
4. Carrot sticks and lettuce
5. Honey dew cuts




For my eldest one, I prepared :
1. Baked dinner rolls with bunny on top (eggsheet, carrot, nori, and black sesame seed)
2. "Caterpillar" sausage
3. Homemade chicken nuggets
4. Hatched egg (hard boiled egg, black sesame seed, and carrot)
5. Lettuce and carrot sticks
6. Grapes

Similar tools I used for this post :


4 comments:

  1. Love it! That bunny is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the hatching chick! Thanks for linking up to Bento Blog Network this week! Voting ends in about 10 hours.

    ReplyDelete