These raspberry muffins are so moist dan delicious. The original recipe has white chocolate in it, but I omit it and it still tastes divine. Here I share the recipe:
Moist Raspberry Muffins
adapted from Taste.com
1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 sour cream
100g butter, melted
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Line a 8-cup muffin pan with large paper muffin cases.
3. Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar.
4. Whisk together egg, sour cream, milk and melted butter, add to flour mixture and stir until just combined (don't over-mix). Cently fold in the rapberries.
5. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and bake for 25 -30 minutes, until golden and just firm in the centre.
For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Raspberry muffin
2. Corn fritter
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Carrot sticks
5. Kiwi fruit for recess
My eldest son had similar lunch as his little brother, but he had watermelon cuts for recess instead.