Each box consists of :
1. Apple pie
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Banana for recess
This apple pie recipe is my kids' favourite, and so easy to make. Using store-bought puff pastry for a shortcut, here is the recipe :
INDIVIDUAL APPLE PIE
makes : 4 pcs
1 pcs store-bought puff pastry (I'm using Pampas brand) - divide into 4
1 pcs Granny Smith apples - divide into 4 and dice
4 tsp of castor sugar
1. Get 1 part of a quarter of puff pastry, prick with fork, then line a quarter of diced apple on top of the puff pastry.
2. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of sugar.
3. Fold the other half of puff pastry to cover the side with apple on it, and seal the edges.
4. Repeat the process for the rest of the puff pastry.
5. Bake in preheated oven 180C for about 30 minutes or until turning brown.