Thursday 13 December 2012

Santa Got Stuck Up in the Chimney


My little one had a christmas concert at the end of his school term. One of the song was When Santa Got Stuck up in the Chimney. It goes like this :

                       When Santa got stuck up in the chimney, he began to shout
                       You girls and boys won't get any toys, if you don't pull me out
                        My beard is black, I had soot in my sack, my nose is tickling too
                       When Santa got stuck up in the chimney, achoo..achoo..achoo...

We really love that song, and it inspires my bento today :)
It consists of :
1. "Chimney" Sandwich (white bread sandwich, bread crust, eggsheet, and nori)
2. Kale leaf and baby carrot
3. Corn on the cob
4. Ham flower
5. Half hard boiled egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment