I was so excited in making this halloween-themed bento. It really looks spooky :)
It consists of :
1. Mummy sausage dog (sausage rolled with puff pastry)
2. Spooky fingers (puff pastry and beetroot slices as the nails) and eyeball (crab meatball & nori) inside the cauldron (Fennel bulb).
3. Apple "mouth" with fangs from almond slices
4. "Skull" hard boiled egg with nori
5. Jack O' Lantern (yellow capsicum and nori)
6. Rose carved red radish and zucchini ribbon carved.
7. "Worm" sausage
8. Fennel leaf as decoration