Friday 23 October 2015

Mummy Sandwich


Mummy sandwich is very easy to prepare. I cut the sandwich and ham using the egg ring. Then assembled them together and put the ham in the middle. I also cut the cheese-sliced using egg ring, then sliced them criss cross and arranged them on top of the sandwich. I used cream cheese to glue them on. And last but not least, I glued 2 dried sultanas on top of the sandwich for the eyes using cream cheese as well.


For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Ham & cheese mummy sandwich
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Broccoli and cheese
5. Carrot sticks
6. Apple checkered for recess



And for my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Ham & cheese mummy sandwich
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Baked beetroot sticks
5. Carrot sticks
6. Orange cuts for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment