Friday 20 December 2013

Happy Holiday!


Finally the end of the school day! The kids are having homemade beef sausage rolls. You may find the recipe in the Fish in the Pond post. It's a similar recipe using pork mince, but this time I used beef mince and added 1 small red onion. The best thing about making your own sausage rolls is that you can mix in any vegetables you like, in this case grated carrots.  Details as below :


For my little one, I prepared :
1. Sausage rolls with ketchup
2. "Tulip" sausages
3. Kiwi fruit
4. Cheese banner with "X-MAS" letters made of carrots
5. Kale leaf as divider


For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Sausage rolls with ketchup
2. "Flower" sausages
3. Cheese banner with "Happy Holiday" letters made of carrots
4. Kale leaf as decoration

Merry Christmas to you...Have a safe and blessed holiday!

2 comments: