Tuesday 20 August 2013

Cheese and Bacon Scrolls Bento


I made cheese and bacon scrolls the day before for after school snack, and used the leftover for today's bento. It's pretty easy to make. Just spread tomato ketchup, sliced bacon, and cheese over puff pastry. Roll and cut at around 2.5 cm thick, and put it in the oven at 180C until golden brown.

Details as below :



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Cheese and bacon scrolls
2. Cute hard boiled egg (eggsheet, nori, and carrot)
3. Ham flowers
4. Broccoli, lettuce, and "rose" carrot



For my little one, I prepared :
1. Cheese and bacon scrolls
2. Chikuwa, crab sticks, and ham flower
3. Flower carved carrot, corn and lettuce
4. A cup of sultanas
5. "Bumble bee" hard boiled egg (nori, carrot, nori, and angel hair pasta)
6. Rockmelon cuts
7. Blueberry yogurt

4 comments: